Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

Sage and thyme...or thyme and sage

We had a few days in a row over 60 degrees last week and I was afraid my seeds might be cooking in their little greenhouses. On Saturday I peeked inside and saw that they were very dry, so I opened them all up and watered them. I was kind of worried about them all afternoon, even though I know that if none of them grow, I can still go to the garden center and buy seedlings.

Even so, on Sunday, I planted a couple more herbs. The weather was still nice, so after I poked the holes and labeled the bottles, I took them outside for the actual potting.


Two bottles, two types of seed. How hard could that be?


Clearly, too hard for me. No sooner had I put the seeds in and covered them with a little more soil, then I realized that I'd put the sage seeds in the thyme bottle. Easier to re-label than dig the little seeds out.


When I was adding these bottles to the box, I peeked inside one of the others, and look what I saw:


I might be able to make this work after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment