Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Complete chaos

Maybe it isn't that bad, but I feel like I am completely unorganized this year. The other areas of my life are crowding out the garden in my brain, and I keep forgetting what I'm supposed to do next. Despite the forgetfulness and life chaos, however, I have almost everything planted, and it's starting to actually look like a garden again.

The garden beds west to east/left to right:

Broccoli, onions, carrots and one pepper

Peas, two tomatoes and room for cucumbers
Radishes, beets and room for green beans
Cabbage, struggling lettuce, onions, four peppers
The new bed:

Five tomatoes, two peppers, two eggplant and garlic, if it lives
Last but not least:

Two potatoes
Four potatoes
The potatoes got their first layer of straw on Monday.

When I was labeling the garden beds above, I realized that I forgot I still needed to plant green beans. Oh well, the seeds don't know what day it is.

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the title of your post, one word came to mind..."Yup". This year started out just fine but it's now getting more and more chaotic and the list of overdue tasks gets longer and longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad for saying it, but I'm glad I'm not the only one. Everything will eventually get done.

    ReplyDelete