Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

I did it!

I actually haven't accomplished anything yet, but I took the first step.


I planted my first indoor seeds today: kale, broccoli, cabbage and rosemary. I'm kind of late for the brassicas, but better late than never.


My garden is so small, that I will only have a few of each plant, so the 72-cell tray is still mostly empty. I do have more seeds to plant, however. I'm not going all out this year, since I don't know what I'm doing, so most of the seeds will probably be annual flowers. I'm not brave enough to try the really important things, like tomatoes and peppers, so I'll still be buying those. Even so, I'm doing something I've been scared to do before, and that feels good.


Grow well, little seeds.

And if you're wondering, yes, my markers are toothpicks with stickers on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment