Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Boom!

I realized the other day just how much growing had been happening in my raised beds. Apart from someone nibbling on the beet sprouts, things are looking good.

Might be time to start adding kale to my smoothies.


Garden fresh peas are on the horizon.


Look at that broccoli!


Little, baby cabbage heads.


Radishes which I promptly picked and turned into radish relish.


I've never had it before, but it sounded interesting, and I'm so glad I tried it. Delicious! I'm trying to come up with new things to put it on.

Looks like it could be my best carrot year ever.


The potatoes finally sprouted.


They've grown so much since I took this picture that I've already put the first layer of straw over them.

I finally planted cucumbers, zucchini, and squash (container varieties), so the only thing left to put in the raised beds is the green beans, and I need to get their tower set up before I plant them. Hopefully the rain will stop long enough this weekend for me to get that done.


No comments:

Post a Comment