Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Garden plan

I subscribe to one of those online garden planning websites. I think it's fun, and I need as much help as I can get when it comes to planning. I'm not a good planner. I've been working on the 2014 garden plan lately and thought I'd share it. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to make it a picture that I can just paste here, so if you want to see it, you'll need to follow this link.

This year's garden is going to be pretty different in terms of arrangement than last year's. Last year, the onions, carrots, beans, marigolds and zinnias were all in single long rows.



This year, there will be shorter rows and the zinnias are going to be in the center of the garden. I love them, but I need to contain them a little so they don't overtake other things. I'm also going to plant cabbage and broccoli in the spring, and I'm going to try some kale. I've never tasted it, but it intrigues me.

After a very windy week, today is sunny and warm.

The garden January 19th

No comments:

Post a Comment