Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

I know, I know

Enough about the weather. But, seriously! When it's 87 degrees on March 16th, how can you not talk about it?


Luckily, the forecast is showing that we're going back down to reasonable temperatures on Tuesday. Today is one of those days when you could use both your air conditioner and your furnace and your neighbors wouldn't consider you crazy. That's springtime in Nebraska.

With temperatures like this after a fairly dry winter, I've already watered the strawberries and asparagus a couple times. The strawberries definitely survived the winter.

lots of green

The asparagus is anybody's guess at this point.


I've started contemplating some potential roommates for the asparagus plants, so I guess if some of them don't make it, I'll have more room for their companions. That's me trying to see the positive side.

No comments:

Post a Comment