Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Around the garden

The hot daddy pepper plant is growing like crazy.

June 27th
July 4th

July 8th
I'm going to be picking peppers before you know it.

In other news, I have rosemary sprouts.



I planted the rosemary seeds several weeks ago, but it takes about four weeks to germinate. I've seen lots of little sprouts in this planter, but it wasn't until recently that I could be sure which ones were rosemary.

On a disconcerting note, something in my yard eats marigolds.


It's not like he bit off one and left. The carnage is everywhere.



These are in the big garden, but I've notice one of the marigolds in my front flower bed has been chewed on, too. To be fair, they aren't actually eaten, but some of them have been torn apart. Until I have more evidence, I'm blaming the squirrels. Those little hairy bastards chew on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment