Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Brassicas

The little brassica plants have been spending time outside for a couple weeks now, getting ready for life in the real garden.

the windblown look

Tuesday, I was finally able to get them planted.

cabbage
kale and broccoli
I'm not sure if it helps, but last year I started using Liquid Fence to keep the rabbits away. I spray around the entire perimeter of the garden, and I spray each of the plants when I plant them.  I can't believe I'm going to say this, but, even though I've had plenty of rabbits in the garden, I haven't had hardly any damage. Hopefully my luck continues to hold.

In a few days, I'll probably want to spray these guys:

lettuce sprouts
I'm actually looking forward to tasting this lettuce, so I hope these little sprouts continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment