Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I planted something. . . outside


In that not-so-straight line between the two poles are some lettuce seeds. Winter Density, to be precise. That's only enough space for four or five heads, but I'm not even sure we'll eat that much if it grows.

In garlic news, I've been checking on it regularly, and have seen two green sprouts.


I figure if two are growing, the other 15 should be, too, so I decided to consider them a loss and planted some more. I've either guaranteed myself some garlic this year, or guaranteed that I'll have too much garlic too close together for any of it to grow well. I might give up on planting garlic in the fall. Two years ago I planted in the spring and that garlic lasted me a year and a half. That's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment