Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I almost forgot

When I was cutting down the Mexico midget the other day, I found a not-so-little friend. I was actually picking up some branches I'd cut off a couple days earlier, and I almost grabbed him. Startled me, that's for sure.


I know these guys are terrible for tomatoes, but I just can't squish creatures, especially creatures that big. Besides, like I said, he was on the branches I'd already cut off, so I just dropped his branch in the yard waste bag with all the rest. He probably got squished when the trash guys picked up the bag today, but at least I didn't squish him.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha...that is exactly what I did when I found one on my tomatoes. It was the first time I saw one in person, so I was equally startled by it and how huge it was.

    ReplyDelete