Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekend update

I got to pick my first tomatoes on Saturday.

Sweet baby girl
That first taste of garden-fresh tomato in the summer is priceless.

My scarlet runner beans are blooming.


Ever since I saw them in Denmark last summer, I wanted some orange bean flowers in my garden. I even planted some in my flower bed because they're so pretty.

My Jacob's cattle beans are blooming, too.


These are very pale purple in real life, but look white in the picture.

The squash on the hugul is still doing well.


I trimmed some of the radishes to give it some room to grow.


Before
After
We've had a lot of rain lately, but it looks like we're going to get a break this week and have a chance to dry out. I'm a little worried that my potatoes are going to rot.

No comments:

Post a Comment